We have a great opportunity for recent GRADUATES seeking an interesting job in FINANCE, ACCOUNTING or ANALYTICAL roles.
If you are fluent in ENGLISH and you speak also other EU language, keep reading!
Have a look at what you can expect from your new job?
- You will work in team of young open-minded people.
- There is multilingual environment so you will use your language skills every day.
- Your colleagues will be experienced specialists who help you to develop your skills at the beginning.
- You will be the part of a stable and growing international company.
- You will participate in interesting projects from the financial side of view.
- You will assist to internal/external customers in requests for information.
- You will work with financial documents and data and prepare various types of reporting.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- You have short term working experience in finance or accounting area.
- You are fluent in English language.
- You have a very good knowledge of MS Excel and computer skills.
- You have analytical mind and good communication skills.
- You like multilingual environment and international companies.
It will be advantage if:
- You speak also other EU language (French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Danish etc.)
- Possibility to develop your career at international company
- 4-5 weeks of holiday and other free time benefits
- Meal vouchers
- and more
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.