Are you looking for a job with active use of German and English? Do you want to learn how to solve the most typical issues with software and hardware? Are you interested in working in a multinational team? Then feel free to apply for the role of IT Servicedesk Ambassador, get professional training and help other people in solving their daily IT issues.
You will work for Proservia – IT division of ManpowerGroup providing end user services. Proservia offers a full range of services in the field of architecture, transformation and outsourcing to support customers in their daily challenges around their IT. The company also is a great place of work – it has strong culture and values, rewards and recognition which contribute to employees’ motivation and satisfaction.
About the job:
- Providing First Level IT Support to customers in German language
- Lodging and tracking requests, maintaining history records
- Close cooperation with the other team members
- Communication via phone and email
- Day-time shifts from Monday to Friday
- Full-time contract until 31.03.2021 with possible extension
- Location in Prague 4 close to metro station
- German native speaker or C2 Level proved with the certificate; origin from bilingual family; state exam or long-term studies/work in German-speaking countries
- Good English
- Customer-oriented, good problem-solving skills
- Previous relevant experience is an advantage
- Candidates without relevant experience but with great interest in IT are welcome – full training provided
What you will get:
- Salary 45.000 CZK/month Gross
- Limited contract until 31.3.2020 with the possibility of extension
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, meal vouchers, cafeteria system, multisport card, life and pension insurance, etc)
- Initial training and support of your experienced colleagues
- Possibility for professional and personal development
- Work in a leading company with world-known name
- Amazing feeling of helping people
- Work in the international team
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Modern office right near metro station Pankrac (Prague 4)
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.