– Processing of foreign payments
– Set-up, maintenance and processing of foreign payments standing orders
– Processing and/or correction of faulty SWIFT messages
– Daily contact with RSC headquarter in Vienna
– start date: ASAP
– A-Level or higher education
– English (advanced or intermediate level), German is welcome but not necessary
– Microsoft Office – advanced
– service and customer orientation
– analytical skills
– accuracy, precision and exactness
– You will be part of an international shared service center for financial services within the Raiffeisen Group.
– You will play a role in establishing financial processes in Slovakia.
– You will receive a comprehensive training programme, including on-the-job training, professional training courses and soft-skills courses.
– You can expect a varied and challenging role and benefit from great career opportunities within RSC Bratislava.
– Numerous company benefits (company events, additional holidays, incentive scheme, recommend a friend, language courses, fresh fruit and many more).