New IT project has been opened in Prague. You now have an opportunity to start in a new company, in modern offices, providing high-quality IT services to top clients and institutions across Europe.
We’re looking for candidates who have brief experience in customer support or IT help desk, who want to be part of something new and help build an international support business. You will have an opportunity for career progression and gaining valuable IT skills. You will be provided with a detailed training so the position is also available for juniors with strong motivation for IT and technology.
You will mostly be responsible for:
- Communication with VIP clients (international companies, public institutions)
- Dealing with different IT-related queries, for example, systems security setting, access setting, data centers, routing and others
- Creating tickets and clients’ requests
- Providing client care via phone/e-mail
- Forwarding difficult or complex trechnical problems
- Data maintainance
What do you need to apply?
- Experience from customer support / IT support is an advantage
- Fluent English and advanced Spanish(mostly email communication)
- Passion for IT – training will be provided
- Client oriented and pro-active
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Annual bonus
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 3 Sick Days
- 100% Sick leave contribution
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK
- Contribution to public transport
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Multisport card
- Extra health care
- Cell phone for personal use
- Relax room (Playstation, Biliard…)
- Relocation assistance
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=it-telekomunikace
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.