- Develop, program and design complex solutions
- Analyze business requirements and technical challenges
- Communicate with other teams and the business (Video Conference, phone, email)
- Mentor other team members and provide knowledge leadership
- Support your code
The Data platforms & infrastructure team is responsible for laying down the foundation of a highly scalable and resilient data platform for the greater enterprise. This involves streaming of data from various data sources utilising big data technologies like KAFKA and Apache Spark/Spark Streaming; and also ingestion into an enterprise-wide data lake built on HADOOP.
This data platform forms the foundation for real-time and event-driven processing on streamed data, insights and discovery, advcanced analytics and machine learning for data scientists, processing across the data grid, client and internal facing data products and formal MI and Analytical solutions.
- .NET 4.5, Windows Services, WCF
- Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Spark Streaming, Scala
- XML/JSON/AVRO + more
- Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana
- ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Bootstrap
- Git, BitBucket, TeamCity, Sonar, Jira, Confluence, CA Release Automation
This is not a Data Analyst role, you will need to develop and program extensively.
- Very strong salary + pension contribution
- Enriched employee benefits – 25 days holidays, sick days meal vouchers, etc.
- Opportunity to develop your skill set and career in a global software development company based in Prague – connected to all of Europe
- Immediate opportunity to work with top software professionals across Europe and globally
- Internal mobility, international training opportunities, hard and soft skills training
Do not hesitate to submit your application asap by sending your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to email me for more details!