I am looking for an experinced accountant who is used to speak English and work at an international company. Your task will be to manage and monitor billing and collection team activities. You can look forward to having attractive salary and full package of benefits!
- Overall responsibility for Billing, Collections and Accounts Receivable
- Lead and set objectives for the Billing & Collections team that align with the Finance department’s goals
- Manage and monitor day to day Billing team activities (calculation and invoicing of fees, customer support and administration, master data administration in various IT systems)
- Manage and monitor day to day Collection activities (review of AR balances to ensure timely collection via regular communication and follow up with the customer and Sales, performance of credit checks, dealing with clients in non-payment cases)
- Produce insightful reporting and analytics (eg. regarding KPI’s, billing backlog, Accounts Receivable and ageing, Collections, forecasting etc)
- Ensure high-quality process documentation and internal control framework
- Ensure billing is complete, accurate and timely. Ensure timely collections
- Support, mentor, and train team members (5-6)
- 5 years of proven experience in a similar role
- University degree
- Strong team management and negotiation skills
- Self-starter who can prioritize and manage multiple assignments, take initiative, and work independently
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel), ideally with additional knowledge in SAP CRM 7 (SAP ECC S4 Hana an advantage)
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports in Powerpoint etc.
- Excellent English skills (spoken and written)
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-location setup and global organization
- Support of stable international company
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based annual bonus
- fully covered sick leave
- sick days
- contributions to the pension / life insurance
- flexible start/end of working hours
- occasional home office
- transport allowance
- meal tickets / catering allowance
- holidays 5 weeks
- educational courses, training
- corporate preschool
- contribution to sport / culture / leisure
- education allowance
- corporate events
- children-friendly office
- individual budget for personal growth
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.