Are you an expert in IT Service Management?
Do you have experience in leading process improvements and organization change initiatives?
We are looking for a new Head of IT Service Management to join the international team, who will be responsible for enforcing procedures and managing the process development team.
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply now!
– As the Head of IT Service Management, your main responsibilities will be:
– Define and implement a strategy to drive adoption of service management and operational best practices relevant to on-premise and cloud computing services.
– Responsible for leading a team of professionals in the areas of service transformation, Service Management, metrics and reporting.
– Promote and champion the benefits of Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Knowledge Management, CMDB and other IT Service Management processes.
– Provide tactical and strategic recommendations based on ITSM key performance measures.
– Mentor service and process managers on ITSM concepts.
– Manage departmental budgets and forecast appropriately.
– Develop, implement sourcing strategies for services as well as assets.
– Advanced level of English (C1)
– Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field AND minimum of six years demonstrated experience in ITSM and/or information technology
– Expert knowledge of ITIL framework and have managed transformation and ongoing operations of Service Management processes.
– Demonstrated experience in leading process improvement and organization change initiatives.
– Proven expertise and overall responsibility in customer service and contact center services, performance and new generation capabilities.
– Knowledge of ServiceNow™
– 5 weeks of paid vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments at your workplace
– Flexible working hours
– Occasional work from home
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.