Ready for more details? Here we go:
• Resolving PC/Console gaming issues by providing solutions to gamers via email and chat;
• Supporting gamers in a professional manner, taking ownership of their cases and delivering exceptional experience with each gamer’s case
• Constantly learning and improving knowledge of clients’ products and processes
• One-time financial contribution of 600 EUR as a relocation package
• Fluent German (B2) and English (B2);
• Gamer experience;
• Friendly personality, team player with customer orientation
• Positive attitude and proactive approach
In addition, we can offer you:
• Gaming room with newest technology and games;
• Extra days of paid holidays and paid leave above statutory minimum;
• Annual reward, recognition events;
• Supportive Team who help each other and various events (Bowling, Volleyball tournaments, Christmas party, Secret Santa, Healthy breakfast and many more)
• Modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities. Fancy coming to work on a bicycle? No problem! We have a shower facility and bike stands in the building;
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.