Our client is a company providing global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity.The goal is to partner with world-class enterprises, helping them become more agile, create commercial advantage and build quality through design, deployment, support and management of their global IT communications. Company is Cisco Global Gold Certified Partner with a corporate headquarters in London, UK and US headquarters in New York.
We are looking for a HR Account Payable for our Brno Network center.
Operating within a matrix organization the successful candidate will need to develop effective working relationships with HR Service Delivery, HR Comp & Ben as well as the broader IHR team to provide Purchase Order & Invoice related administrative services.
Key activities are:
- Member of the IHR Purchase Order Team
- Responsible for invoice tracking in relevant databases for HR International
- Vendor Management, Purchase Order processing and Reporting
- Work on international projects to streamline, optimize and harmonize processes
- Keep track of changes in relevant databases, filing
- Supporting the IHR Comp & Ben team with various administrative activities
- Maintain and keep internal files up to date
- Ad hoc and regular reporting
- Excellent MS Excel and Outlook skills needed – interview will include test
- Vendor management, purchase order processing and finance experience desired
- Quick and self-driven learner – willing and able to learn complex processes and structures
- Strong communication skills – daily communication across international
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent in English
- Another language would be a beneficial
- Stress resistant, able to meet tight deadlines and targets with limited direct supervision is a must
- Self-driven, well organized, independent, pro-active and understanding the complexities of operating in an international environment
- Opportunity to work for an international, stable company
- Technical development related to the role
- Good quality work-life balance with plenty of cultural and active opportunities
- 1 extra week of holiday (5 weeks in total)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical care with English speaking personnel
- Special discounts for gyms, opticians
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.