The HR Admin Project Lead is responsible for setting up all processes in the area of HR administration from document management to implementation of legislation changes. HR Admin Project Lead should be able to develop and communicate suitable solutions by taking into consideration business needs and corporate culture specifics. We’re looking for a pro-active and very well-organized person with a passion for details.
• Initiating and leading HR administration projects;
• Advising in the labour code agenda;
• Checking and implementing legislation changes into the process in close cooperation with the legal team;
• Updating and developing suitable internal policies and procedures and implementing them in area of responsibility;
• Working with HRIS team on implementation of changes in Workday according to local requirements;
• Preparing contracts and other employment documents;
• Exit administration;
• Benefits administration and communication with suppliers;
• Working on optimization and automatization of internal HR processes;
• Relocation agenda;
• Document management (archives);
• Providing excellent HR administration service to internal clients;
• Preparing reports on employee data for the management.
• Excellent knowledge of Czech labor law
• Minimum 5 years of experience in HR administration/operations
• Experience with leading HR projects
• Fluent in Czech and English, Russian language is an advantage
• Experience with “Workday” or another HRIS is a must
• Excellent professional opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
• Competitive salary.
• Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health care program, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
• Flexible working hours.
• Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.