- Manage all employee and job position data within the HR system (Workday);
- Processing all tasks relating to the employee lifecycle, including but not limited to new hires, transfers, promotions, compensation changes, and terminations;
- Preparing contracts and other employment documents;
- Collecting new starter forms and employee documents;
- Benefits administration and communication with suppliers and employees;
- Collection of all bonus payment data and entry into the appropriate system;
- Preparing reports on relevant employee data to the Payroll Team;
- Allocation of tickets within the HR query resolution system (Service Now) to the appropriate HR team member;
- Resolution of employee queries relating to general HR administration;
- Assisting with HR administration projects;
- Advising in the labor code agenda;
- Document management (archives);
- Preparing reports on employee data for the management;
- Providing cover for relocation and project tasks when needed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HR Administration;
- Higher education;
- Fluent in Russian, Czech and English;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, multitasking ability;
- Proactive and customer-oriented approach, problem-solving;
- High level of responsibility and accuracy;
- Exceptional internal customer service skills.
- Excellent professional opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people;
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises;
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others;
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism;
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library;
- Assistance arranging a work permit;
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment.
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.