We are currently looking for a motivated candidate to fill the position of HR ADMINISTRATOR.
This role is an ENTRY-LEVEL position so it is an amazing opportunity for candidates with little or no working experience.
Your MAIN responsibilities as an HR administrator will be to maintain and update employee records, as well as manage various HR documents and internal databases, such as holidays and leave.
ALSO, you will be RESPONSIBLE for:
– Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
– Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
– Coordinating HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc) and taking minutes.
– Proficient English language knowledge (any other language as German/French/Dutch/Spanish/Italian/Polish is an advantage)
– Bachelor’s Degree (HR and Business Administration is an advantage)
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
– Highly computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
– Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
This position is suitable for EU citizens or foreigners with a valid work permit in CZ, due to the requirement of IMMEDIATE WORKING availability.
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Sick Days
– Home Office
– Meal vouchers
– Flexible working hours
– Language courses
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.