Here you have a great opportunity to work for an amazing international company, so if you would like to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be!
Enthusiasts for HR with knowledge of English and German language are welcomed and encouraged to apply now!
Who will you work for?
A leader in the online retail shopping industry, this company has become highly globalized and international from its original foundations. This company provides consumer products and subscriptions to its customers via its online website. Additionally, a separate Web Services division of the company focuses on providing storage and databases to its clients who range from start-up companies to large government enterprises.
Your key responsibilities:
- Dealing with wide range of HR-related tasks on daily basis including communication with employees across Europe to accommodate their queries via phone or email
- Supporting the employee life cycle (from onboarding to termination)
- Providing support to employees in various HR-related topics, such as leaves, compensations, transfers, etc.
- Maintaining HR-related data at all times using internal systems (i.e. processing of contracts, absence management, transfers and terminating employees´ paperwork etc.)
- Gathering and analyzing data with useful HR metrics
- Participating in audits
- Creating and supporting continuous improvement methods within HR processes
- Fluency in English and German
- Experience with HR related task would be nice to have, but MOTIVATION is essential for us
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook i.e. you can draw a graph, create and filter charts, put together a presentation and make sure that your outlook is not a mess
- To have a proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR!Benefits:
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Relocation bonus
- Continued learning and development
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Teambuilding activities
- Dog friendly office
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application to the below mentioned consultant.
If you’ve had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.