Are you interested in HR and would you like to gain some experience in this field? Do you speak intermediate German and fluent English?
If yes, send us your CV ane become a part of the well known international company!
– Supporting our local teams in Germany with tasks related to the hiring process – in English and German language
– Prescreening candidates in German and English
– Adhering to business standards and goals set up by your manager
– Cooperation on improvement process – helping in identifying knowledge and process gaps
– Observing trends and reporting
Start – ASAP
Location: Home office
Workload: min. 20 – 30 hrs./week
The contract is for 6 month with possibility of prolongation.
– Fluent English (B2) and intermediate German (B1-B2), additional European language is a plus
– Previous experience with administration tasks, customer service or multi-location HR support
– Solid command of MS Excel and Word
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to comply to improvements in processes as they happen
– Pro-active and communicative personality
– Ability to work in an international team
– Suitable for graduates
– Effective time management skills are preferred qualification
– Ability to work min. 20 hrs./week
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Continued learning and development
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.