A well-established, gradually growing international company that is currently looking for HR Associate with English and Czech.
Responsibilities for this role consists of:
– Oversee development of P&O (people & organisation) processes, principles, and guidelines for a small client group, as well as coordinate data analysis and evaluation, in support of the implementation
– Provide support and specific advice in the implementation of processes and standards for all P&O Services aspects (e.g. services, processes, continuous improvement) and provide guidance
– Handle standard service requests, answer questions, resolve problems if possible or support problem resolution by close collaboration with next level experts
– Perform user administration tasks (e.g. access management).
– Track service requests and troubleshoots as well as analyse error messages and questions
– Oversee periodic cost and efficiency analyses to support productivity objectives
– Be in charge of personnel cost budgeting process and control.
– 4+ years of relevant experience within HR area, ideally in P&O field
– Handy with HR Processes and Analytics
– Proficient in analysing data to prepare and present concise, logical, grammatically correct reports.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Professional with MS Office Suite
– SAP or WorkDay experience is an advantage
– Demonstrated ability to work independently, set priorities, and complete projects within specified timeframes.
– Fluency in English (spoken & written)
– Candidates must declare Criminal record extract not older than three months
– Meal vouchers
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Referral bonuses
– Multisport card
– Refreshment in the office
– Work on interesting projects
– Professional development
– Active use of foreign languages
– Competitive salary and many other interesting benefits
– Sick days
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search