Do you want to use Dutch at work on a daily basis?
Are you thinking of starting your career in HR, Administration, or Finance?
Do you speak English as well?
Do you want to work in a stable multinational company in Prague, with Dutch-speaking clients and colleagues and other people who are coming from all over the world?
If you’re thinking “I don’t have any experience,” don’t worry. We are looking for fresh graduates as well as more senior candidates. Our client is growing, so apply now!
You will need to
– have a good command of Dutch and English (min. B2 level for both)
– pay close attention to details, always looking for improvements and best solutions possible
– be proactive in solving various issues via phone, email, and chat
– be familiar working with Excel (you already are) and using various systems on a daily basis (we’ll teach you how)
– be motivated to learn new things and improve your current skill set
– previous experience in your chosen area (HR, Administration, Finance) is an advantage
– Flexible working hours
– Possibility of home office
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Pension and life insurance plans
– On-site language courses during working hours
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.