Are you experienced in HR, do you like new challenges and are you familiar with corporate culture?
Then send us your CV and become a part of the international IT company.
Your main responsibilities:
* Handling of all local HR standard processes
* Onboarding of new employees
* HR administration including creation of contractual documents and collaboration with local authorities
* HR consulting and guidance in employee relation matters and labor law
* Entering candidates into the background check and the application for the immigration partner
* Operation of the data box and messaging by the relevant department
* Preparation of payroll data
* And other related administrative tasks
Location: Prague 4
First contract for six months with possibility of prolongation.
* Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field
* Experience in an HRBP or HR Generalist role
* Excellent written, oral and presentation skills in both English and Czech
* Very good understanding of Czech Labor Code
* Knowledge of MS Office and ideally Workday
* Ability to work independently without supervision and prioritize effectively
* Problem solver, “can-do” attitude, enthusiasm
* Meal allowance
* 5 weeks of holiday
* Sick days
* Multisport Card
* Language courses
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.