This will be your future team:
Our team is working for a leading European energy company. We support them with HR administrative service and payroll, so our client can focus on their core business. We are open-minded, hardworking and ambitious. We have a very open attitude to change, and welcome ideas that can help improve things both for us and for the client. Most of your direct colleagues will be from western Europe, and like to experience life abroad. For many of us, this also means socializing outside of work.
This will be your future role:
As HR Team Lead you will be responsible for day-to-day activities of your team. You will make sure your team is performing according to expectations, and they feel comfortable doing so. You are accountable for the delivery and quality of the work of your team, as well as your own.
Here are some of the things we expect from you:
• coach team members and work with them on their professional growth
• allocate day-to-day activities to ensure service levels are met
• check the work of team members and prepare improvement action plans
• identify and drive improvement opportunities
• manage operational issues included RCA and know when to further escalate
• ensure the team follows agreed ways of working
• act as back-up for team members when required
You work closely with your peers and stakeholders to resolve issues. You can communicate your team’s status in a clear and concise manner. People look to you for support, and you help foster a positive and professional atmosphere. Integrity and trust are leading principles for you.
This is what you already have:
• You are a leader
• You are a fast learner
• You work comfortably with Microsoft Office
• You enjoy tackling problems and can quickly get to the root cause of issues
• You are always on the lookout for ways to improve things
• You know how to organize yourself and can handle the unexpected
• You know what it means to work in HR
• You are fluent in English and Dutch
Accenture employs more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries with unrivaled experience and specialized skills in more than 40 industries. At Accenture, we use the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners and communities.