Are you enthusiastic about working in HR and you are great with data? Are you a detail-oriented person? Do you want to work in an international team? Then this opportunity is right for you!
- Running of Payroll data validation tools on a regular basis
- Updating of basic analytics tools for data validations and sending results to stakeholders
- Uploading employees´ personal files
- Preparing reports for regular audits
- Running Workday and Salesforce reports for created process automation
- Running of created automation for sending notifications on a regular basis
- Daily data processing and validation in MS Excel
- Previous experience in Administration or another related job
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Czech is a plus
- Detail-oriented person
- Experienced in MS Office and especially in Excel
- Available to start working from 1st of December
- Wide range of benefits: meal vouchers, Flexipass, sick days, 5 weeks of holiday, financial contribution to sport, education, healthcare, pension insurance, home office, flexible working hours, a hybrid model of work
- Friendly team and international environment
- New modern offices in Prague 5
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.