Are you fluent in English and Russian and do you have HR experience? Would you like to work in multinational company in Prague?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Operational day to day HR advice and guidance to managers of all levels concerning people management, disciplinaries/grievances, Recruitment, Payroll, Policy and Strategy Development and Benefits management
- Reporting to the head of HR
- Review of transformation projects to improve the current working practices
- Support senior management in all strategic operations for their directorates
- Involvement in the roll out of new HR policies and procedures
- Providing all HR related advice to staff and management
Start: ASAP or by agreementRequirements:
The candidate should meet the following minimum criteria:
- At least 2 years of experience in HR, ideally experience with benefits, payroll, recruitment or talent development
- Fluent English and knowledge of Russian
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to prioritize
This position is suitable for candidates with work experience.Benefits:
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Growth within Czech office in Prague
- 4 sick days
- Multisport card
- Yearly bonus
- Flexi passes
Are you interested in this position- Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit http://www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.