The HR Generalist is the first point of contact with the client and must strive for the best delivery of service by phone and e-mail. Being the first point of contact, the Generalist must obtain a broad general knowledge of all processes as well as fulfilling its tier 2-specialist transactional activities.
Furthermore, HR Generalists may be requested to be involved in cross-training for other processes, off-cycle transactional activities or continuous improvement projects.
- Direct contact with client employees regarding HR-related queries via phone and email;
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems;
- Production of official HR documents such as references;
- Payroll activities;
- Upon gaining maturity, complete continuous improvement projects and additional tasks are assigned.
- Higher education required;
- Fluent level of Dutch and English;
- Willing to work abroad;
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use various systems efficiently);
- Excellent client and customer focus.
Accenture employs more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries with unrivaled experience and specialized skills in more than 40 industries. At Accenture, we use the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, employees, shareholders, partners and communities.