Are you HR Specialist in the field of onboarding?
Do you speak English plus French?
Then it is time to you join a completely new HR project in Prague! Work in new offices with own gym for one of the most famous Health & Pharma companies in the world!
Then join the new project and participate on interesting tasks as:
- Supporting onboarding process of new employees
- Preparing contracts for newjoiners and onboarding agenda
- Cooperating with hiring managers on onboarding processes
- Analysing data and reporting in Excel
- Performing tasks in Worday, Taleo and other IT systems
- Participating in preparation and delivery of trainings for new and existing employees
- Joining global HR projects
What do you need to apply-
- Fluency in English and French
- Excellent communication skills and customer approach
- HR administration experience as HR Generalist or HR Specialist from multinational company
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Excel knowledge (basic functions)
- Positive attitude
And what can you expect in return-
- RELOCATION PACKAGE for candidate from abroad
- FREE TIME – 5 weeks of vacation, 8 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- WORK FROM HOME – Home office, Flexible working hours!!! Start between 07 – 09:00 in the morning and possibility to leave around 4 pm
- TRAVELLING abroad for trainings
- SPORT- Sporting and dancing courses in the office building – new one!!!
- FOOD – Meal Vouchers, refreshments in the workplace including fresh fruit
- SAVINGS – contribution for Prague Public Transport, monthly FLEXI passes, pension contribution
- HEALTHCARE – covering sick leave, life and accident insurance, flu vaccinations, medical check ups
- SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE – contribution for Language Study, regular trainings and courses, rotations
Send me your CV and I’ll get in touch with you with more details and advice.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search-disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.