Hi! Are you looking for a job in HUMAN RESOURCES and you have a short previous experience in the field?
Do not miss an opportunity to develop in HR and Recruitment in an established international company focused on IT and Technology.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Pre-selecting CVs
- Making phone calls/Skypes with the candidates
- Setting appointments for interviews
- Processing HR documents
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to hiring, personal details changes, termination, leaves, transfers, compensations, promotions etc.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Responsible for analysis, tasks and documentation.
- Raising issues with the management, suggesting solutions.
- Participating in projects.
What do we require from you:
- University degree
- Fluent English – B2/C1
- Knowledge of Czech/Slovak is required
- HR experience – at least 1 year
- Good command of MS Excel
- Ability to multi-task and very good organizational skills
- Meal vouchers
- Office physiotherapy
- Fresh fruit delivery
- Team buildings
- Dynamic team
- Modern offices
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=lidske-zdroje-pravo-administrativa
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.