Are you interested in doing complex HR?
Do you already have experience with HR Business Partner or HR Manager position?
Do you speak German?
Do you want to be part of an international, gradually growing company?
The most important what we are looking for is a dynamic team player, problem-solver, a go-getter, who will support their team!
Then do not wait and apply.
– Leading regional HR Agenda (primarily in DACH)
– Daily complex HR responsibilities
– You can create and implement new processes, we are expecting new ideas!
– Monitoring the market, changes, technology developments for process improvements
– Administration of benefits for employees
– Direct interaction with internal staff, communication with HR Directors
– Serve as a hiring manager in recruitment related matters
– Daily meeting with representatives within German speaking countries (your own company and state representatives)
– Onboarding and offboarding
– HR events promotion
– Payroll-related tasks
– Production of HR documents and training documents
– Assistance with internal training, you can create your own or promote new ones!
– Support with internal trainings
– Education in HR or Business Administration
– Experience on a HR Business Partner role or HR Manager
– Experience with DACH region and its labour laws is a must
– Professional level of English and German (B2+)
– Strong communication and organizational skills
– Knowledge of labour laws (Czechia and Germany)
– Interest to grow in the field of Human Rights, interest in your team and company employees
– Experience with legal cases is an advantage, if you are willing to learn, we will teach you!
– Independence but also team spirit
– Ability to adapt, be flexible, and to learn!
– 25 Vacation Days
– Sick Days
– Annual bonus
– Home office up to agreement
– Cafeteria points
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search