Are you a passionate professional who wants to have a successful career in the field of Human Resources?
Do you have some relevant experience that you could use in your new job?
Do you have a very good command of English and German?
Then this might be the right job opportunity for you!
One of your feature responsibilities:
– manage various HR documentation (contracts, letters, etc.)
– take care of employees’ agenda and solve their queries
– work with data in various administrative’ s systems
– close cooperation with other departments
– … and many more!
The description of the position depends on the certain position. At the moment, we work on these positions:
– Onboarding Support Specialist with German
– Talent Sourcer with German
– Talent Acquisition Project Leader with German
– HR Generalist with German
If you find this opportunity interesting, send us your CV and click on the “apply” button below. We will introduce you to the variety of job positions from our clients – international companies!
– previous work experience in Human Resources is an advantage for the junior roles, for more senior roles it is a must
– educational background (at least bachelor degree)
– fluent English with at least B2+ German
– excellent interpersonal and organization skills
– a responsible and thorough person
– the knowledge of the MS office package
– ability to accommodate to changing environment and cooperate with other colleagues
– 5 weeks of holiday
– sick days
– flexible working hours
– home office offered
– competitive salary
– meal vouchers
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one. For more related job opportunities visit https://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search