Kick start your career in HR through this amazing opportunity to work within the global IT services and solutions leader.
Who will you work for?
For over 60 years, this international IT services company has been a top leader for its industry worldwide. Operating in 70 countries, this company provides state of the art IT services and solutions for its large client base. Among other accomplishments, this company focuses on providing value to its clients, shareholders, and partners making them a leader in corporate citizenship as well.
This role is responsible for coordinating and administering specific HR process/scope areas, such as payments and allowances, mobility, personal administration, and performance management. Due to the diverse responsibilities of this role, the ideal candidate we are seeking should be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with a wide range of HR-related tasks on daily basis such as communicating with employees to answer their inquiries via phone or email
- Being able to interpret company policies and procedures to advise employees and managers accordingly
- Gathering and analyzing data with useful HR metrics such as case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation
- Suggesting practical solutions for day-to-day problems
- Participating in projects through focusing on an area of expertise
- Cooperating with other internal HR/Payroll/DM/Finance functions as required
- Fluency in English and German
- At least Bachelor´s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- 1+ years of HR or Customer service experience, preferably in a SSC environment
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook i.e. you can draw a graph, create and filter charts, put together a presentation and make sure that your outlook is not a mess
- Have a proactive attitude
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Unlimited period contract
- Flexible working hours
- Three days of Home Office per month
- Health and accident insurance
- Referral bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Fruit and refreshment on the workplace
- Multisport Card
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Team buildings and company events
- Brand new offices close to the city centre
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition