Do you speak POLISH and ENGLISH and you would like to enhance your HR career with this opportunity?
Then please keep on reading!
You will be the first port of call for all recruitment aspects within the organization.
Assisting with employee relations and performance management is also a vital part of this role, from disciplinary to grievance processes and performance to capability assessments.
Your responsibilities as the HR CONSULTANT Senior will include:
– Working with employees’ data
– Managing promotions and other job changes in the system. Preparation of employment documents including offer letters, contracts, etc.
– Monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation
– Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made
– Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations
– Participating in onboarding and offboarding activities.
– Bachelor degree (ideally in Human Resources)
– at least 1 year working experience in the same position (customer service working experience is also welcome)
– Strong command of English AND POLISH (C1 level)
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Great motivation and an eye for detail.
Interpersonal skills and being a team player are absolute musts, as you will work with many people at all levels across the business.
Self-confidence and being persuasive are important soft skills to have, as well as knowledge of HR systems.
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Teambuilding activities (as per covid situation currently home office enabled)
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.