We are currently looking for an HR Services Associate with German in Prague to join our team on our client’s side. A great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and the international environment. Tasks and
- Successfully deliver rapid, high quality, and customer care activities
- Providing support in administrational tasks and prrocess to all HR related queries and requests
- Take ownership for queries and be responsible for case opening and closing (end to end)
- Be the first and final point of contact for customers and maintain data changes or actions
- Escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts
- Contribute to Knowledge Base for countries in scope
- Ensure compliance in line with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation
- Over 1 year of experience in HR support Previous experience with SAP
- Experience working with ServiceNow is an advantage
- Excellent communication and ability to speak with various levels of colleagues
- Fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
- Meal vouchers (100,- CZK)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 x 2 Sick days yearly
- Fishing for Friends program – our referral program
- Vouchers (B-day voucher, wedding and new born surprise)
- Multisport Card (50% is paid by employer – so it´s 325,- CZK/card/month)
- Refreshments in office – Various events
- Individual professional growth
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.