Our client, a worldwide known and successful company that focuses on e-commerce, looking for an HR SERVICES MANAGER to lead the New Joiner Support team (30 FTE) in Employee Services by continually optimizing onboarding processes. The New Joiner Support team supports pre-hire, hiring, and onboarding activities for employees in the EMEA region.
- Lead the New Joiner Support Team
- Optimize onboarding processes
- Track delivery against program objectives
- Develop clear metrics, reporting service level agreements
- Partner with leadership teams across the organization
- Work closely with other company’s teams (especially with other HR teams)
- Identify project opportunities that address service gaps, process inefficiencies, etc.
- 5+ years of HR or related experience
- Experience in shared services organizations / with high volume HR operations
- Experience with managing and developing direct reports
- Experience with building and improving operational processes and procedures
- Strategic view, excellent communication, and analytical skills
- Fluent English + another European language is an advantage
This position is home office-based, but we need you to live in one of these countries: the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, or Romania
- Contract for an indefinite period
- Possibility to work from Czechia, Slovakia, Poland, or Romania with 100% home office
- Insurance contribution
- Paid public transport card
- Meal vouchers
- Voucher for company’s products
- More days of vacation
- Free company‘s product (in a certain amount of money)
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.