Are you interested in HUMAN RESOURCES?
Do you speak fluent English?
Do you already have prior experience in HR?
Yes? Then this could be a perfect job for you, keep reading!
As an HR SPECIALIST you will be responsible for:
– Maintaining and updating human resources documents and records.
– Processing HR transactions related to onboarding, offboarding, personal admin, bonuses etc.
– Preparing and maintaining employment records related to hiring, personal details changes, termination, leaves, transfers, compensations, promotions, etc
– Solve the employees´ queries.
– Participation in administrative staff meetings.
– Responsible for analysis, tasks, and documentation.
– Raising issues with the management, suggesting solutions.
– Participation in independent projects.
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field
– Fluent English
– At least 6 months of HR experience
– Good command and understanding of MS Excel
– Ability to multi-task and exceptional organizational skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Analytical and problem-solving capability
– 5 weeks of vacation
– Sick Days
– Home Office
– Meal vouchers
– Flexible working hours
– 2 days of home office/month
– Referral Bonus
– Language course
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.