Relocation to PRAGUE – up to 1 500 €/month – suitable for graduates and experienced candidates as well
Here, you have a great opportunity to work for a global IT services and solutions leader so, if you would like to kick start your career in HR, this is an opportunity for you!
This role is responsible for coordinating and administering specific HR process/scope areas, such as payments and allowances, mobility, personal administration, and performance management. Due to the diverse responsibilities of this role, the ideal candidate we are seeking should be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with a wide range of HR-related tasks on daily basis – communication with employees to accommodate their queries via phone or email
- Being able to interpret company policies and procedures and to advise employees and managers accordingly
- Gathering and analyzing data with useful HR metrics – case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation
- Suggesting practical solutions for day-to-day problems
- Participating in projects and migrations with a focus on an area of expertise
- Cooperating with other internal HR/Payroll/DM/Finance functions as required
- Fluency in English (knowledge of German or French language is a huge plus)
- At least Bachelor´s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- 1+ years HR/Customer service experience, preferably in SSC environment
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook i.e. you can draw a graph, create and filter charts, put together a presentation and make sure that your outlook is not a mess
- Have proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
- Superb communication and organizational skills
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Unlimited period contract
- Flexible working hours
- Three days of Home Office per month
- Health and accident insurance
- Referral bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Fruit and refreshment on the workplace
- Multisport Card
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Team buildings and company events
- Brand new offices close to the city centre
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.