One of the biggest global healthcare companies is looking for HR Onboarding Specialist
Your daily tasks will be:
- Supporting onboarding process of new employees
- Preparing contracts and onboarding agenda
- Cooperating with managers on onboarding processes
- Analysing data and reporting them in Excel
- Cooperation with EMEA organization
- Using an IT system work day (training will be provided)
- Making adequate preparation for training to new and existing team members
What do you need to apply-
- Fluency in English and French (non native speakers will be considered if the level of German is communicative)
- Excellent communication skills and customer approach
- HR skills – ideally 3 years
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Excel knowledge ( V-LOOKUP, contingency tables, etc.)
- Positive attitude
- Discretion, professionalism and confidentiality
- Very good management skills
- Advantage is if you have experience with tools to report data, track and analyze trends (Workday, SFDC, Taleo)
And what can you expect in return-
- RELOCATION PACKAGE for candidate from abroad
- FREE TIME – 5 weeks of vacation, 8 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- WORK FROM HOME – Home office, Flexible working hours!!! Start between 07 – 09:00 in the morning and possibility to leave around 4 pm
- TRAVELLING abroad for trainings
- SPORT- Sporting and dancing courses in the office building – new one!!!
- FOOD – Meal Vouchers, refreshments in the workplace including fresh fruit
- SAVINGS – contribution for Prague Public Transport, monthly FLEXI passes, pension contribution
- HEALTHCARE – covering sick leave, life and accident insurance, flu vaccinations, medical check ups
- SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE – contribution for Language Study, regular trainings and courses, rotations
Send me your CV and I’ll get in touch with you with more details and advice.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search-disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.