Are you interested in HUMAN RESOURCES?
Do you speak fluent English?
Do you already have some short experience in HR?
Yes? Then keep reading!
As a HR SPECIALIST you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating human resources documents.
- Processing HR transactions related to on-boarding, off-boarding, personal admin, bonuses etc.).
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to hiring, personal details changes, termination, leaves, transfers, compensations, promotions etc.
- Solve employees´ queries.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Responsible for analysis, tasks and documentation.
- Raising issues with the management, suggesting solutions.
- Participating in projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- Fluent English
- At least 6 months of HR experience
- Good command of MS Excel
- Ability to multi-task and very good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical and problem solving capability
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Sick Days
- Home Office
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days of home office/month
- Referral Bonus
- Language course
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV both in English and Czech language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?disciplines=business-services
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.