Are you interested in HUMAN RESOURCES?
Do you speak fluent English and French or German?
Do you already have some short experience in HR?
Yes? Then keep reading!
As a HR SPECIALIST you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and updating human resources documents.
- Processing HR transactions related to on-boarding, off-boarding, personal admin, bonuses etc.).
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to hiring, personal details changes, termination, leaves, transfers, compensations, promotions etc.
- Solve employees´ queries.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Responsible for analysis, tasks and documentation.
- Raising issues with the management, suggesting solutions.
- Participating in projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- Fluent English and French or German
- At least 6 months of HR experience
- Good command of MS Excel
- Ability to multi-task and very good organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical and problem solving capability
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Sick Days
- Home Office
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days of home office/month
- Referral Bonus
- Language course
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit <a href="http://www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition&utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobboard”>www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition