Here you have a great opportunity to work for an amazing international company, so if you would like to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be!
NO EXPERIENCE is needed, but motivation for HR is a must, which makes the position suitable for fresh graduates.
Who will you work for?
A leader in the online retail shopping industry, this company has become highly globalized and international from its original foundations. This company provides consumer products and subscriptions to its customers via its online website. Additionally, a separate Web Services division of the company focuses on providing storage and databases to its clients who range from start-up companies to large government enterprises.
– Receive HR-related queries via phone, email, or chat
– Log contacts into the company system/database
– Resolve HR queries and escalate where these cannot be resolved
– Identify gaps in the supporting documentations
– Communicate effectively with employees via phone and email to explain and resolve queries and concerns
– Participate in the improvement of HR processes
– Fluent English and German
– Previous experience with administration tasks or assistant role, customer service or HR role is an advantage
– Solid command of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
– Customer dedication and passion
– Pro-active and communicative personality
– Ability to work in an international team
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Life insurance
– Contribution towards pension insurance
– Relocation bonus
– Continued learning and development
– Public transportation reimbursement
– Benefits and employees discounts
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog friendly office
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:
– the biggest internet shop
– very nice offices in Prague
– wide range of benefits for core employees
– possibility of fast career growth
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.