Are you interested in HUMAN RESOURCES?
Do you speak fluent English and German?
Do you already have prior experience in HR, customer service or administration?
Yes? Then this could be a perfect job for you, keep reading!
As an HR SPECIALIST you will be responsible for:
– Maintaining and updating human resources documents and records.
– Processing HR transactions related to onboarding, offboarding, personal admin, bonuses etc.
– Preparing and maintaining employment records related to hiring, personal details changes, termination, leaves, transfers, compensations, promotions, etc
– Solve the employees´ queries.
– Participation in administrative staff meetings.
– Responsible for analysis, tasks, and documentation.
– Raising issues with the management, suggesting solutions.
– Participation in independent projects.
– Fluent English and German
– Experience in HR, customer service or administration is a big advantage
– Good command and understanding of MS Excel
– Excellent communication skills
– Analytical and problem-solving capability
– !!! Whole interview process and full onboarding is virtual as well as work during quarantine is from home office !!!
– 5 weeks of paid holiday
– Meal vouchers
– Multisport card
– Continued learning and development
– Teambuilding activities
– Dog friendly office
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.