– responsibility for managing the full range of professional development with a strong focus on staffing activities for the consulting staff within the company and CE region
– you will be the go-to person to guide Project managers to the profiles that are the best fit for their studies/projects and help them compose the team accordingly
– To achieve this, you will connect and collaborate with company partners and the Firm’s Professional Development network especially within CE region
– Strong interest in professional development and people, including the ability to build strong relationships with a large group of consultants and a natural curiosity to learn about their strengths and development areas
– Advanced English language skills
– Previous work experience in project management or recruitment/staffing
– You will be working in a dynamic and global firm and on the other hand we have a great and family atmosphere here in the Prague office
– You will get proper onboarding, support and initial training from our experienced colleagues for all databases/systems and specific HR processes that we have in our firm
– We want our employees to grow and develop further, so we organize loads of training to embrace a soft and professional set of skills
– We also provide free food and refreshments at the workplace, a Multisport card, above standard medical care and insurance, home office and much more
A different kind of talent company.
Transforming challenges into opportunity. Accelerating careers. Propelling business growth. Few companies can match Experis’ scope, history of success and our reputation as the global leader in professional talent and solutions. We know that peak performance is humanly possible. We help our clients and talent achieve it through our deep industry knowledge and an unmatched understanding of human potential.
Experis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialized expertise in IT, Finance & Accounting, Engineering and other industries. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organizations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve our clients' productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup – a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry.