Take advantage of this unique opportunity to work in an international IT services company, which will provide you with a steady career and great package of benefits – flexible working hours, possibility of home office, friendly working environment, etc.
For over 60 years, this international IT services company has been a top leader for its industry across the world. Operating in 70 countries worldwide, this company provides next generation IT services and solutions for its vast amount of clients. Among other accomplishments, this company focuses on providing value to its clients, shareholders, and partners which makes them a leader in corporate citizenship as well.
- Be a part of a team, which is the first-level of contact for all employees of the company and is connected to all other levels of company
- Answer customer/client telephone calls and emails in a timely and professional manner – resolving majority of client request during initial contact
- Ensure that the needs of all employees/customers/clients are met
- Escalate queries to the appropriate departments
- Cooperate with other departments within the company
- At least high school education
- Fluent in English
- Working experience in a customer service role is an advantage
- Superb communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Team work while ensuring follow up on individual responsibility
- 25 days of paid holidays
- Unlimited period contract
- Flexible working hours
- Three days of Home Office per month
- Health and accident insurance
- Referral bonus
- Meal vouchers
- Fruit and refreshment on the workplace
- Multisport Card
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Team buildings and company events
- Brand new offices close to the city centre
Are you interested in this position? Please fill in the contact form or send us your CV in English language with the ref. number in the subject of your application.
If you have had an interview in Grafton already, please contact your consultant directly via e-mail.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/jobs/business-services/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. “O ochraně osobních údajů” until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20.