An international medical device company with SSC in Prague is searching for an HR Support role.
If you speak English and any other language, moreover you have previous experience from HR, you might be a suitable candidate.
– Support to Covid19/Crisis Management
– Assistance in termination and restructuring processes
– Recording of various programs including performance improvement, escalation and notification, termination, etc.
– Execution of back office and logistical planning within off-boarding
– Work in ServiceNow, Taleo and others
– Scheduling of virtual and personal meetings including logistical coordination
– Communication with Work Councils
Contract: till April 2021 with a possibility of prolongation
Location: Prague 9
– Min. secondary education
– English min. B2, knowledge of another language is highly appreciated
– Previous experience from administration and/or project coordination
– User knowledge of MS Office
Nice to have:
– Experience from international teams
– HR experience or knowledge of HR policies
– Organizational skills, multitasking
– Team player
– Ethic and empathic attitude
– 5 weeks of holiday per calendar year
– 4 sick days per calendar year
– meal vouchers in amount of 90czk
– 4000 benefit points in cafeteria – AFTER TRIAL PERIOD
Unique Selling Points – one of the biggest companies in the field, in approx 160 countries, Covidien + Medtronic = cca 600 employees here in Prague, very friendly and opened environment, possibility to take vacation during trial period, cafteria benefit package (after trial period) 4000 CZK
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.