Are you an experienced HR PROFESSIONAL with a great command of Dutch?
We are looking for a QUALIFIED TEAM LEADER to manage our client´s team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be responsible for a team of about 10 HR professionals and you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
More specifically, as an HR Team Leader, you will:
– Track and measure SLA’s and report to your team and the client team on a regular basis
– Manage the development program of your team
– Mentor and coach team members
– Help with escalations
– Provide feedback on performance.
– Great level of Dutch (C1) and a communicative level of English (B2+) IS A MUST
– Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
– In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
– Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
– Excellent communication and leadership skills
– Organizational and time-management skills
– Decision-making skills
– University degree (Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus)
* 5 weeks of holidays + Sick days
* Meal Vouchers
* Cafeteria Benefit Points
* Home office offered
* Referral bonus
* Relax zones in the office
* Training and Language courses
* Teambuilding activities (as per covid situation currently home office enabled)
* Contribution to Pension and Life Insurance
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.