Do you have experience in Supply Chain?
Are you fluent in English?
We are looking for a supply chain professional, who will lead the Import/Export Clearance activities; Ensuring effective management of material import and export clearance through compliance to regulations as per local requirements in the Region/country.
As Import/Export Clearance Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
– Advises client on trade compliance to ensure that their shipments clear customs with minimum delays and that they are compliant with customs regulations and laws
– Maximize pre-clearance performance with the accurate and appropriate custom declaration
– Understand and comply with the regulations and guidelines issued by the customs agency or other government agencies supervising import and export activities
– Participate and support Customs & other government agencies in their compliance, control/intervention or education programs when appropriate
– Provide management information and reports as required.
– Develop a strong relationship with Customs and other government agencies
– Implement an efficient and compliant clearance procedure in accordance with the regulatory rules/policy
– Negotiate with customs clearance officials to obtain consistent and transparent decisions on classification of goods, and duty and tax assessments
– Deal and negotiate with customs officials directly on difficult clearances to ensure that the shipments are released timely and in compliance to the local regulations and policies.
– Make recommendation on improvements to clearance procedures and/or policies and to streamline these procedures
– Develop and achieve the appropriate goals and KPI
– Continuously improve on the clearance process and procedures
What you already have:
– Education in Supply Change Management or a related field preferred
– 3 to 5 years of experience inin handling import/exports in the manufacturing industry. experience of working with customs within transportation, logistics or import / export industry
– Good knowledge in Supply Chain, Shipment process, ,budget management,international trade and taxations
– MS Excel, Word, Forecast Management tools, ERP/MRP knowledge, Replenishment tools
– Good understanding of Planning and Supply Chain Management
– Advanced English in Spoken and Written form (B2+)
What we offer:
– Remote work possible
– 25 days of vacation
– 4 additional sick days
– Home office contribution
– FlexiPass benefit points
– Meal Vouchers
– Language courses and online training
– Team building and company events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.