2018 was another successful year for our Client, as well as numerous industry awards for their products and solutions, their Prague office has grown dramatically almost doubling in size and creating new career & development opportunities for their employees. Specialising within IT Infrastructure Security and known for their innovation, we are actively hiring a number of talented Network Engineers to provide support to key partners across CEE. Joining as a 2nd Level Network Engineer, you will be responsible for a small number of escalations which cannot be remedied at Level 1, given you an opportunity to work on technically complex solutions.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Analysing, investigating and resolving highly complex technical cases
• Own your technical cases (only a very small number are escalated to L2), ensuring that you are partnering with your clients to manage expectations and provide best in class service
• Reproduce customer lab environments when necessary
• Working closely with R&D to report software & hardware issues
• Building and maintaining your product knowledge
The skills & experience which are required, include:
• A minimum of 2 year’s experience working within a Network or Security support/administration position
• Strong networking knowledge with either, Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper etc..
• In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP
• Excellent communication skills both orally and verbally
• Good level of English language
It would be nice to also have some of, but is NOT essential:
• Security experience with either Firewall, Mali Security, ISP’s etc.
• A networking qualification e.g. CCNA, CCNP, JNCP, CCSA etc.
• Experience with VPN’s
• Another CEE Language
What can we offer?
• Full product training leading to industry recognised certifications
• The opportunity for further training and certification, e.g. Cisco
• 6 weeks holiday, YES, 30 DAYS! per annum
• Very competitive fixed salary
• On-Hire Stock & Bonus Stock
• Meal Tickets & Activity Pass
• Modern Office located next to the metro