This is a full-time role initially working on an existing project regarding the upgrade of a B2B Workflow service tool, with the ongoing integration, new UI and UX screens and functionality onto a platform built with ASP.NET.
You will be working as part of a team that will also include an enterprise architect, an UX/UI designer and a front end/web developer.
Currently the project is in the middle of upgrading the front end of the Customer Portal, and you will work closely with another .NET developer who is already connecting new screens to the back end. The second part of the project involving similar work with a connected enterprise workflow tool is just beginning.
In the future, there is a plan to rebuild the MW layer with an updated business logic, and proper architecture, in addition to introducing an automated DevOps pipeline capability, eventually merging the applications, and moving towards micro-services.
• Design and code key components and new modules in .NET technologies (C#, C/C++, Java, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server)
• Implement and extend system-to-system and API integration’s
• Experience developing with a SQL Server backend (Mongo is a plus as well)
• Experience developing web front ends with ASP.NET and React
• Proficiency with Git/Github
• Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies
• Experience with Test-Driven Development
• Capable of working in multiple legacy systems while building new a architecture to replace and sunset the legacy systems.
• Experience with AWS (ability to create and modify instances, utilize and interact with various AWS technologies such as Lamda, RDS, EC2, Glacier).
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Optional (nice to have)
• Experience working with VB6, WinForms, and MSAccess
• Experience with process automation and/or continuous deployment (Jenkins, Maven, etc.)
• Experience working with or creating RESTfulAPIs
• Willingness to learn new technologies and systems in order to ensure the new platform is always kept up to date
• Experience using Jira and Confluence
• Experience sunsetting legacy systems