INFOSYS provides career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building in the center of Brno.
In this role, we are looking for an AP accountant who can advise the team in the area of accounts payables. On top of daily tasks, we need you to observe the current shape of the process and be able to help with cases where invoices and payments get stuck on the way.
What would be your responsibilities?
- execute and monitor the invoice/expense booking process with the team of accountants;
- act as an advisor for payables process in SAP system;
- take initiative when dealing with difficult cases;
- communicate with stakeholders on the client side;
- point out room for improvement you see in the process;
- support/execute other AP tasks where needed: payment, vendor inquiries, account reconciliation, internal reporting, etc.;
- refer un-resolvable & complex cases to accountants or Team lead for guidance & resolution.
What do we expect?
- native level of Czech OR Slovak language;
- fluent English (min. B2);
- experience in SAP is a big advantage;
- secondary education or higher with an Accountancy / Banking / Financial background would be an advantage;
- user PC skills;
- analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills with strong problem-solving abilities.
Infosys esteems you as we provide:
- long-term and stable cooperation;
- performance bonus;
- financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- monetary compensation days for working during the Czech state holidays;
- meal allowance;
- benefit card;
- organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city in the Czech Republic;
- expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- teambuilding activities.
Infosys appreciates your time so the hiring process is usually concise:
Apply – Receive a response after your CV evaluation – Get a call from our Recruiter – Arrange a video conference with our Team Leader/Manager – Get feedback/offer – Navigate your next with Infosys.
Do you want to know more about Infosys?
Infosys in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. Moreover, Infosys is one of the leaders in next-generation consulting, technology, and outsourcing solutions. From its Brno Deliver Center Infosys provides technical support to more than 30 global multinational corporations.
Why is it a wise decision to join Infosys?
Infosys gives career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on a daily basis.
About Infosys (Czech Republic) Limited s.r.o.
We are Infosys Czech Republic, a diverse, multinational company based in India. We are focused mainly on outsourcing services to other businesses.
If you speak English, know how to communicate in other European languages and you have a passion for working with people, you can be the next Infoscion. We like to work with students, fresh graduates, and inexperienced people to help them improve their communication, analytical or IT skills. We see the potential in young people, and we love to see them grow within our company.
Navigate Your Next in Brno.