INFOSYS provides career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building in the center of Brno.
Your workday will just fly by as you will:
- Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting, and eminent client – an automobile manufacturer, an energy provider, a cosmetics company, a cell phone producer, an IT corporation, etc.
- Be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the Client, professional technicians (L2 support);
- Be a member of the international, dynamic, and innovative company environment.
Why does Infosys choose you? You definitely:
- Speak and write in English and Turkish OR Italian fluently;
- Handle phone calls, a necessity to reply to emails and give useful guidance to the client;
- Perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake;
- Are a daily user of Windows, Android or iOS, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Want to be a team player rather than a lonely wolf;
- Can be punctual and relied on.
- Infosys esteems you as we provide:Long-term and stable cooperation;
- Relocation support (initial accommodation for 2 weeks);
- Performance bonus;
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Meal voucher (a contactless plastic card);
- Multisport card;
- Benefit card;
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Brand new offices (Vlnena street) with a game room, a silent zone, kitchenettes, a terrace in the center of Brno, 2nd largest city of the Czech Republic;
- Expat Assistance Services for new joiners;
- Teambuilding activities.
Infosys appreciates your time so the hiring process is usually concise:
Apply – Receive a response after your CV evaluation – Get a call from our Recruiter – Arrange a video conference with our Team Leader/Manager – Get a feedback/offer – Navigate your next with Infosys.
About Infosys (Czech Republic) Limited s.r.o.
We are Infosys Czech Republic, a diverse, multinational company based in India. We are focused mainly on outsourcing services to other businesses.
If you speak English, know how to communicate in other European languages and you have a passion for working with people, you can be the next Infoscion. We like to work with students, fresh graduates, and inexperienced people to help them improve their communication, analytical or IT skills. We see the potential in young people, and we love to see them grow within our company.
Navigate Your Next in Brno.