INFOSYS provides career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of the prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working from the all-new office building in the center of Brno.
Why we hire this role:
Infosys offers various projects to be a part of – mainly, we are providing IT Service Desk support to our Clients. Our business is fast and to keep up with the pace we are looking for an enthusiastic Team Leader who will help us to drive and guide performance and moral of our expanding teams.
What is the job about:
• Manage and report performance of the team
• Be responsible for management, escalation and resolution of all incidents or problems and Service requests reported to the Service Desk (it may involve coordinating with other technical teams or external partners/suppliers)
• Regularly review the effectiveness of the Service Desk and request performance fulfillment, in line with agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
• Manage performance, coaching and development of the individual team members
• Develop and maintain professional credible relationships with key stakeholders, including relevant third parties and strategic suppliers
• Ensure that practices and processes exist and when it is possible are standardized and repeatable. Ensure that these ones are continually improving and produce business cases to support team activities
What experience you should have:
• Proficiency in English language
• At least 1-2 years of experience in a Team Lead’s position
• Previous experience in Service desk environment is great advantage
• Customer handling skills and diplomacy (to manage customer escalations and customer satisfaction surveys)
• Excellent organizational skills, demonstrable experience in managing projects to deadline
• Experience in people management, coaching, and development
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
What we offer:
• Indefinite contract
• Variable pay = quarterly bonus
• Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances
• Meal allowance
• Multisport card
• 25 days of a paid leave
• Teambuilding activities
Infosys appreciates your time so the hiring process is usually concise:
Apply – Receive a response after your CV evaluation – Get a call from our Recruiter – Arrange a video conference with our Team Leader/Manager – Get feedback/offer – Navigate your next with Infosys.
About Infosys (Czech Republic) Limited s.r.o.
We are Infosys Czech Republic, a diverse, multinational company based in India. We are focused mainly on outsourcing services to other businesses.
If you speak English, know how to communicate in other European languages and you have a passion for working with people, you can be the next Infoscion. We like to work with students, fresh graduates, and inexperienced people to help them improve their communication, analytical or IT skills. We see the potential in young people, and we love to see them grow within our company.
Navigate Your Next in Brno.