Challenging opportunity for a seasoned Infrastructure specialist in a Czech company with offices abroad. Company’s landscape contains 20 data centers worldwide and processes millions of transactions daily. It has hybrid infrastructure (cloud and on-premises application deployment) and uses heterogeneous technologies.
The position is open in a prosperous Czech company with a very successful operation on the Czech and international markets. The company promotes the flat structure and informal ambience. A new colleague to support the growing business is welcome!
- Deliver a consistent well-integrated high-level infrastructure architecture in-line with standards, enterprise architecture and best practices
- Work as a member of Enterprise and IT Architecture team to prepare strategies and infrastructure architecture roadmaps
- Maintain expertise in the area of infrastructure architecture, including industry trends, strategies, and products. This includes also a pro-active research focused on infrastructure enablers (potentially) support our core business
- Develop and manage architecture principles, standards, guidelines, and reference models
- Assess proposed solution alternatives and provide advices to (solution) architects
- Progress and learn
- Foreign business trips are possible
- 2+ experience with high-availability enterprise solutions and their operation
- Overall overview of technologies and infrastructure solutions, UNIX environments, Networks, Storages, Application servers/Middleware, Database technologies
- Practical working experience from architecture position
- Knowledge of security principles
- Proven skills with creation of IT infrastructure standards and configurations
- Nice-to-have skills: experience with preparation of Disaster Recovery Plans; Project Management skills
- Ability to strategically analyze the risks, benefits, and opportunities associated with a solution
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Focused on finding solutions, can-do attitude
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, flexible working hours, partial home office
- Attractive bonus scheme, retirement insurance supplement, meal supplement, discounts on bank products, subsidized Multisport card
- Technical and soft skills training, international conferences, growth opportunities, corporate events and team buildings, relax / active / play rooms
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.