We give you a chance to…
- Manage and automate configuration of testing environments and hand over solution to Operations department (maintaining and developing Docker images, working with Configuration management tools).
- Closely cooperate with Development teams to identify, collect and implement all changes impacting Infrastructure.
- Closely cooperate with Infrastructure operations team to drive provisioning and deployment process automation.
- Release infrastructure changes based on business and application requirements.
- Proactively look for improvements.
We need the best, the most flexible, the right freaks to get things done!
- Bachelor degree in IT.
- Proficient in any programming or scripting language (Python, Groovy, Gradle, Bash, …).
- Knowledge of versioning tools: Git / SVN.
- Experience with Linux administration.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration tools like: Jenkins / TeamCity, Ant / Maven / Gradle.
- Hands on Provisioning tools like: Docker, Ansible.Awareness of query languages (SQL, PLSQL).
- Attainment of SW development cycle.
- Experience with Java – JUnit, JDBC, Spring, Maven…
- Fluent English both spoken and written.
- Ability to work both independently.
- Be open, you say what you mean and mean what you say.
- For your wellbeing
- Motivating yearly bonuses.
- Extra week of holidays.
- 2 sick days/year.Flexible working hours.
- For your better working environment
- Cell phone.
- Free coffee/tea..
- Meal allowances.
- Relax room & Activity room.
- Referral Program Bonuses.
- Unforgettable corporate and team events.
And of course you will be part of a IT professional team with access to new technologies, in a place where you can cultivate your expertise and use your knowledge to the full extent.
For your future:
- Possible internal growth.
- Technical trainings and certificates.Loyalty bonus.
- Allowance to pension scheme.
- Potential business trips to exotic destinations (as China, Russia, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, India, …).