Known worldwide Banking Technology Center that transforms a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise is looking for new colleagues!
We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of application operation and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Does that sound interesting?
Just a click away there is a wonderful opportunity to shape the future of Banking!
As a Application Support Engineer you will be part of agile team closely cooperating with development team, being responsible to deliver and operate core banking applications used by several thousand users.
You will be responsible for:
- Administration and maintenance of systems related to AML and Regulatory Requirement
- Close cooperation with development team
- Semi-Automated and automated deployment of applications to cloud and no-cloud environments
- Ensure healthiness/health-state of productive and no-productive environment and related applications using Dynatrace, Tivoli, Kibana
- Implement job automation, writing SQL scripts and using UC4
- Request, Incident, Change and Problem management
- Creating reports through database (Oracle)
We prefer candidates with:
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Shell)
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- An independent, stress resistant, responsible attitude
- Good knowledge of Linux or Unix based OS
- Excellent knowledge of SQL querying
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and/or Oracle database
- Very Good communication skills in English is a must (German nice to have)
It would be beneficial to have:
- Database administration knowledge
- Experience in analyzing logs
- Jira, Tfs, Confluenceor similar tools
- Knowledge of OpenShift/ Kubernetes and Kibana
- Experience working in Agile environment
Did’t like the one above much? Then you could apply for Core Banking Support Engineer:
- Support of the test environments of the Core Banking system
- Cooperate with Product Owner, End Users, Business Analysts, Developers and vendors
- Application installation, configuration, and validation
- Analysis and troubleshooting, fixing issues
- Supporting of the end of day processing
- Handling the administration of the change process, raising change tickets
- Contributing as an effective team player
- Maintain technical documentation
- Participate on multiple projects and tasks
- At least 2 years of IT background
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Windows OS
- Knowledge of Oracle Database and SQL script writing
- Basic knowledge of MQ Series
- Experience with work in agile environment, for example Scrum
- Basic knowledge of corporate banking is an advantage
- Experience with international teams
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices in Karlovo náměstí, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.