Known worldwide Banking Technology Center that transforms a traditional bank into a digital agile enterprise is looking for new colleagues!
We provide a wide range of various IT solutions, .Net and Java development, services in the area of applications and infrastructure.
We are looking for thinkers with unconventional ideas and in return, we offer the freedom to create own job with own vision, wide range of benefits including home office. Does that sound interesting?
Just a click away there is a wonderful opportunity for you to shape the future of Banking!
There are two opportunities within this role – Infrastructure Engineer and Senior Infrastructure Engineer – choose what fits you best!
As an experienced Windows Infrastructure Engineer you will be part of an international team responsible for operational support, standard development and technological transition for bank’s global Windows and VMWare environment.
What will be expected from you:
- Documentation of the systems / results
- Re-scripting / Customization of OS Build installation routines
- Re-scripting / Adaptation of OnPrem/Cloud interfaces
- Windows Server OS lifecycle operations (deployment, maintenance, upgrades & retirement)
- 3rd party infrastructure software components, support & troubleshooting (Antivirus, Backup, Logging)
- Perform test scenarios
- Error analysis and bug fixing
- Implement hardware-specific drivers and tools into the OS Build
- Implement internal and external regulatory, reporting, compliance, and audit requirements
- Create, test, and accept Windows Server OS builds
- Mentoring of internal employees
Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
We are searching for experienced Unix/Linux Cluster administrators for our team located in the center of Prague, where you will be responsible for maintaining RHEL clusters and cloud based solutions on global scale.
You will be responsible for:
- RHEL based multinode clusters administration
- Daily support of on- and off-premise cloud technologies
- Support for virtual host administrators and application teams
- Performance analysis, problem investigation
- Incident, Change management and testing
- Effective team work and proactive communication with clients
Windows Infrastructure Engineer
We prefer candidates with:
- In-depth knowledge of:
- Active Directory, current Windows Server versions
- Hardware-specific monitoring tools (HP, Dell)
- Scripting Technologies (MS PowerShell, Visual Basic, Perl and Batches, Git)
- Any System Automation Tool (BMC/Truesight Bladelogic/SCCM) or similar Products
- Group Policy Administration
- Basic knowledge is advantageous
- Cloud (IaaS, Terraform, Ansible)
- Strong communication skills in English (Czech is not required, German is an advantage)
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
- Good Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) knowledge. RHCE knowledge level expected.
- General cloud technology knowledge, (RHEL on Azure, GCP and Google BMS).
- Familiarity with Python, Git, CI/CD (like Teamcity, Jenkins), programming vendor APIs such as Red Hat Satellite API, Azure, GCP or VMware API
- Good knowledge of either Red Hat Ansible, Ansible Tower, SALT, Puppet
- On-call and out of hours support where necessary
- Willingness to walk the extra mile in our overall challenging environment On and Off-Premise
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- English written and spoken, German an advantage
- A friendly, inclusive and open-minded company culture
- A competitive salary with a very decent annual bonus system
- A sophisticated program of further professional training and personal growth
- Home office, flexible working hours and an enjoyable relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Attractive fringe benefits incl. up to 30 days of vacation, paid sick leaves and sponsored public transport
- Modern offices at the very center of Prague, amazing multicultural colleagues and so much more!
Driving business success. Accelerating personal success.
For more than 70 years, Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people’s lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, and providing companies with innovative workforce solutions that help them increase agility, improve productivity and boost the bottom line. We started with a single office as a temporary staffing service – perhaps the first business of its kind. Today, all around the world, we provide this service and so much more, including permanent placement, workforce programs and workforce insight and innovation – all designed to optimize human potential and provide businesses with a key competitive advantage.
We began as an industry pioneer. And we remain at the forefront as a recognized thought leader in the changing world of work. With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the peerless expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future. Few companies can match Manpower’s history of growth – or our continued progress as we enter the Human Age.
Take a look at where we’ve been and who we are today. Our presence. Our leaders. Our vision and values. You’ll see an unwavering commitment to our clients’ and candidates’ success.